Kashmiri Almond Kernels also called as ‘Kashmiri badam giri’ or ‘Kashmiri Badam ’, is a specialty of Kashmir. Kashmiri almonds are famous all over the world for their rich oil content and splendid taste. Kashmiri Almond is much better than their counterparts. Every tree has its own unique colour and shape. Even the taste varies from tree to tree. We sell single tree harvest.
Advantages of eating Kashmiri Almond Kernels
- Kashmiri Almonds are smaller in size. Mamra almonds cultivation is organic in nature, with no chemicals. They are delivered to consumers in as natural condition. It has high content of almond oil than California almonds.
- Regulates cholesterol: Regular consumption of almonds helps to increase the level of high density lipoproteins (HDL) and reduce the level of low density lipoproteins (LDL), thereby effectively controlling cholesterol levels. LDL cholesterol is called bad cholesterol.
- Good for brain: Almond is a source of many nutrients which help in development of the brain. Almond induces high intellectual level and has been considered as an essential food item for growing children. Many mothers give almonds soaked in water to their children daily in the morning (2-3 pieces of soaked almonds are good enough, you can also remove the outer shell if it causes allergy to you.
- Fiber helps keep the digestive system operating normally and prevents constipation. These nuts are high in protein, fiber, healthy monounsaturated fats, potassium and magnesium. These nuts are extremely nutrient-rich and contain protein, copper, niacin, magnesium, fiber, vitamin E and selenium
- Almonds are rich source of vitamin E, calcium, phosphorous, iron and magnesium
Packaging: 1 Kg.